Enjoy household air fresher than the countryside with a little help from Miele. Take an industry-leading vacuum cleaner, add a perfectly fitted vacuum cleaner bag, plus a dash of exclusive AirClean filtration and you’re left with air crisp and clean. Miele vacuum cleaner bags and filters can remove over 99.9% of the finest airborne particles, with accessories designed specifically to eliminate odours, reduce allergies, and minimise noise. Miele’s AirClean filter ecosystem promises to leave your household air even cleaner than it was before vacuuming, while the auto-lock bag and filter quality indicator ensure you never have to settle for less again.
Why use Miele dustbags with a Miele vacuum cleaner?
Original Miele dustbags are the only ones designed to fit perfectly with your Miele bagged cylinder vacuum cleaner. A perfect seal ensures that all dust is safely deposited into the dustbag and not back into the air. When Miele bags and filters are used in conjunction with a Miele vacuum, over 99.9% of fine dust is removed from the atmosphere. That’s a partnership so powerful that the air is actually cleaner after you’re finished. Vacuum cleaner bags for Miele appliances also feature nine filter layers and an automatic bag closure system to ensure that once trapped, no dust will ever escape, even during bag changes. No more messy replacements releasing particles back into the air.
What vacuum cleaner filters does Miele offer?
Miele vacuum filters come in three exhaust variations.
- The HEPA filter has been designed to remove even the finest dust particles and airborne allergens – the perfect remedy for anyone with dust allergies.
- The Active AirClean filter features active charcoal for neutralising unpleasant odours in the air – ideal for pet owners or smokers. Never experience the awkwardness of visitors noticing the unwanted smells you may have grown accustomed to.
- The Silence AirClean filter acts as a silencer for your vacuum, muffling motor and suction noises as you clean. Hugely beneficial if one or more household members work from home or if you have pets/children sensitive to loud noises.
When AirClean filters are combined with Miele HyClean vacuum bags and the motor protection filter, over 99.9% of fine dust and other particulates are removed from the air – resulting in air even cleaner than it was pre-vacuum.
How do I know when to change Miele filters and bags?
Atop your vacuum cleaner dust bag compartment is a colour changing indicator that shows when your bag is ready to be replaced. This means less waste and no more removing dustbags unnecessarily. When it does come time to remove the bag, you can breathe easy thanks to Miele’s auto closing technology. Meanwhile, Miele AirClean filters are equipped with a TimeStrip that slowly changes colour as the filter becomes more saturated. Once the strip is completely red, it is time for a replacement. Ensure a perfect cleaning performance and save money by never discarding a filter too early again.
How do I choose the correct dustbag and filter for my Miele vacuum cleaner?
To choose the correct vacuum cleaner bags, ensure you first know the model of your appliance.
- For cylinder vacuums: Miele FJM vacuum bags and Miele GN bags FJM dustbags are compatible with Complete C1, Compact C1, C2, S6, and S4 models. GN dustbags are for Complete C2, C3, Classic C1, S8, S5, and S2 models.
- For upright vacuum cleaners: Miele KK and U dustbags
The Miele KK is compatible with Swing H1 and S1, while the U bag is made for the Dynamic U1 and S7.
Likewise, Miele vacuum filters are designed for different models.
- AirClean 30: Classic C1, Complete C1 and Dynamic U1.
- AirClean 50: Complete C2, C3, Compact C1, C2.
- AirClean 60: Boost CX1 vacuum cleaners.
Miele vacuum cleaner bags and filters combine with Miele’s industry leading range of vacuums for superior air quality and maximised cleaning potential. Removing over 99.9% of even the smallest airborne particles results in an allergy-free, dustless, odourless household you can be proud of. Even changing filters and dustbags has been made effortless with clear indicators telling you the optimum time to replace them and self-closing bags preventing any captured dust from escaping. Breathe easy with Miele.