Less viruses. More us.
Maximum filtration. Minimum sound emissions:
The new, high-performance Miele AirControl air purifier.
The new Miele AirControl makes living and working together a more pleasant experience once again. The high-performance air filter affords the best possible protection against viruses, bacteria, fungal spores and other air-borne particles thanks to its 5-stage filtration which includes a highly efficient HEPA H14 filter. Simple, quiet and dependable. This ensures that Miele AirControl offers users technical excellence and exceptional convenience in commercial applications.
Clean air – Made by Miele.
Protection against Covid-19 is also a question of technology.
5-stage filtration system
1. Coarse filter: For larger particles such as pollen, lint, etc.
2. Fine filter: For smaller particles such as fine dust.
3. HEPA H14 filter: Rids room air of 99.995% of particles with a size of 0.1-0.3 μm, including micro-organisms such as viruses (including Coronavirus).
4. Active charcoal filter: Neutralises odours.
5. Exhaust filter: Optimises air discharge and ensures uniform air distribution.
99.995% fewer viruses thanks to 5-stage filtration.
Whether an individual contracts Covid-19 or not depends largely on the viral load to which a person is exposed. Alongside droplets, aerosols have also been identified as carriers of viruses: These are air-borne and gather and transport particles containing viruses. To avoid this, air replacement plays a central role.
Air purifiers promote air quality and contribute massively towards continuously reducing the viral load in rooms. A precondition for this is high-performance filtration technology, high air throughput and optimum air distribution. Read how Miele AirControl works.
High efficiency confirmed:
A study conducted by the reputable Hybeta hygiene institute based in Münster reduces the aerosol load in rooms with windows closed by a factor of more than three. Opening windows for 5 minutes every 45 minutes combined with the use of an air purifier results in a reduction in the aerosol concentration by a factor of 2 compared with opening windows every 20 minutes alone.
'Scientific research […] has revealed that air purifiers and decontamination systems with a volume flow rate per hour which is at least equal to six times the volume of the respective room together with highly effective Class H14 filters represent a meaningful technical solution in significantly reducing the indirect risk of infection posed by aerosols in classrooms'.
Technology with the feel-good factor
The versatile PAC 1080 is a technically mature and sophisticated mobile air purifier for rooms with an area of up to 80 m², offering premium performance in its class. Miele AirControl is also available in the form of the PAC 1045 for rooms covering up to 45 m² or the PAC 1200 for rooms with a floor area of up to 200 m².
- Child-care centres & nurseries
- Private & public educational institutions
- Seminar rooms & lecture theatres
- Offices & conference rooms
- Banks, offices and & local administrations
- Receptions & common rooms
- Places of worship
- Airports, stations, public transport premises
- Restaurants, bars, cafés
- Canteens, refectories, micro-breweries
- Discos & clubs
- Hotels & guesthouses
- Receptions & lobbies
- Supermarkets & food stores
- DIY stores
- Retail trade
- Food processing businesses
- Car and motorbike dealerships
- Doctors' surgeries
- Non-medical practitioners
- Care and nursing homes
- Fitness and sports studios
- Hairdressers, solariums, studios
- Leisure parks & wellness spas
- Public baths, saunas
- Casinos, theatres, cinemas, concert halls